Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sanctioned following research project under the supervision of Dr. M. Jeyaraj, Assistant Professor, National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600 025.
The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Development of dendrimer based virotherapy and immunomodulation for breast cancer treatment
DST- SERB, New Delhi
No. of Posts
Qualifications & Fellowship
- M.Sc.-Nanotechnology/Biotechnology (With valid NET/GATE), M.Tech/M.Phil.-Nanotechnology/Biotechnology Rs. 31,000 +24 % HRA/per month for first and second year and Rs. 35,000 +24 % HRA/per month for the third year.
- M.Sc.-Nanotechnology/Biotechnology (Without valid NET/GATE) will get as per DST Norms.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply with brief bio-data including all academic certificates copy and contact details to the following address by post on or before November 30, 2020.
- The applicants will be shortlisted by an entrance test and interview will be conducted only for the short-listed candidates on the same day. The selected candidate will be allowed to register for a PhD degree.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application should be sent to:
Principal Investigator (SERB Project)
National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology,
University of Madras, Guindy Campus,
E.mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 30, 2020
For more details, click the link below.