Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB at SVNIT, Surat.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat is a public technical university established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It is one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance.
“Development of a Novel High Entropy Alloy Reinforced Magnesium Matrix Composites to Reduce Tension-Compression Yield Asymmetry Through Ultrasonic Assisted Liquid State Processing Route” funded by the Science and engineering research board (SERB), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Eligibility & Experience
- First Class ME /M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Allied branches with B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Production Engineering
- Candidates should have qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
Initially 01 Year, extendable based on the performance up to 2 years or till the project continues.
Rs. 31000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates will be required to send a scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the application and detailed CV to the e-mail email@example.com within the last date i.e. 22/12/2020 till 17.00 Hr.
- Candidates are requested to positively mention their e-mail ID and Mobile Number in the Application failing which their candidature may be rejected.
- The applications received within the last date & time stipulated will be screened by a selection committee, and a list of eligible candidates shortlisted for interview will be hosted on the Institute’s official website along with the date and time schedule of the interview. The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will devise its own criteria for shortlisting of candidates for interview. Merely fulfilling main eligibility criteria may not be suitable for eligible to be invited for the online interview.
- The Selection process may continue next day due to any unavoidable circumstances. If any change in date and time schedule of the interview occurs the same will be notified on the Institute’s website
- The decision of SVNIT-Surat in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, screening, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or any agency on behalf of the candidate.
- The original documents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining, and in the event of any information mentioned in application/CV/testimonials found false or incorrect, their candidature straightway shall be cancelled.
Dec 22, 2020
For more details, click the link below.