Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored Project entitled “Programmable Electronic Jacquard Machine for complex designs in Handloom sector”
National Institute of Technology Warangal is a public technological university located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in ECE/EEE
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Embedded Systems/Instrumentation and Control systems or equivalent.
- And GATE score is compulsory
Preference will be given for the candidates having Knowledge on handloom machines and Weaving.
Nature of Work
Should Design and Implement Programmable Electronic Jacquard Machine.
- Rs. 31,000/- per Month
- The selected candidate is eligible for on campus Hostel & Mess facilities based on the availability.
The selected candidate may be allowed to register for Ph.D. in NIT Warangal as per institute norms.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application on a plain paper quoting the above advertisement number with complete Bio-data consisting of full name, date of birth, detailed qualifications, experience, contact address, telephone/mobile number and Email ID along with supporting copies of certificates.
- Applications should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below with a superscription on the cover “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (SERB)” and scanned copies could be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach by 24th December 2020.
- The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce ‘No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview. The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week after intimation of their selection else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list.
Dec 24, 2020
Assistant Professor, Department of ECE
National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506004, Telangana, India.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: 0870-2462420; Mobile: 9800296596
For more details, click the link below.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under SERB Project at NIT Warangal