Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of one Junior Research Fellow under a project entitled “Reprofiling of molecules for inhibition of aggregation of α-synuclein in vitro and in cell model of Parkinson’s disease” sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), GoI, New Delhi [GP-435] under Dr. Ipsita Roy, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar, also known as NIPER Mohali, is the Topmost Pharmaceutical research institute in India & the main campus of the group of seven NIPER institutes, under India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
Duration and Nature of the Post
The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, which is extendable based on the performance of the candidate and is strictly co-terminus with the duration of the project.
M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences. Documented research experience in protein analysis and characterization tools is desirable. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale is required in the qualifying examination.
28 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time).
Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (+HRA, if applicable)
How to Attend?
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 22nd March 2021 (Monday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue by 2.30 pm.
- The application form is available here.
- The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates, etc. in support of qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with the latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the form of a demand draft in favour of Director, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar, payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
- Application fee for unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidates: NIL
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th March, 2021 (Thursday).
For more details, click the link below.