Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB at IISER Berhampur.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) is a public research and education institute in Berhampur, Odisha, India. It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in order to promote Higher Scientific Learning and Research as well as Scientific Exploration at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels of education and to create Scientists and Academicians of the highest quality.
Name of the Project
Multifaceted Platinum-Based Therapeutics: Synthesis and biological evaluation of combination prodrugs and nanoparticles
M.Sc/M.Tech/MBBS degree in any branch of Science, Technology & Medicine and GATE or NET (LS) qualified are eligible for applying to this position. Candidates with prior exposure to chemical synthesis or cell-culture will be given preference.
Period of Engagement
- JRF for 02 years (Rs.31, 000/-)
- SRF for 03 years (Rs.35000/-)
- Accommodation: The Institute’s hostel accommodation facility will be made available as per Institute Rules.
Nature and Duration of the Post
This position is linked with the PhD program of IISER Berhampur. During the program, the candidate has to conduct course work in addition to research as per the academic curriculum of IISER Berhampur.
How to Apply?
- Complete bio-data/CV, copies of mark sheets/certificates and e-mail ID along with phone numbers must reach to the PI at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday January 10, 2021 (2100 hrs).
- For any technical information, candidates are free to contact the Pl on Email/ hone.
- The date of interview will be informed later to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone. Due to unforeseen circumstances arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted online via Google Meet or Zoom.
Jan 10, 2021
Principal Investigator: Dr. Rakesh Kumar Pathak
For more details, click the link below.