Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB-DST Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering university located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Human Resoure Development, Govt of India.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Posts: 01.
- Project Title: Study of some inequalities involving means, moments and variance with applications.
- Funded By: SERB-DST
- M.Sc. in Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks.
- NET/GATE (Compulsory)
- Junior Research Fellowship = Rs. 31,000/PM + HRA for first year.
- Junior Research Fellowship = Rs. 35,000/PM + HRA for second year.
1 Year and 6 Months.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Department of Mathematics, NIT Jalandhar, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “JRF application for SERB Project” latest by September 02, 2021.
- CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc. and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
- Complete details of NET/GATE such as year of passing, discipline and marks should be mentioned in the CV.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email informing date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
The date of interview is 07th September 2021 (Tuesday) 12:30 pm onward in the office room of Head, Department of Mathematics.