Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi.
The National Institute of Plant Genome Research (formerly known as National Centre for Plant Genome Research) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- Title of the Project: Genome-wide identification and characterization of fusion event in different plant species.
- Sponsor: SERB
- Candidates selected through National Eligibility Tests as mentioned in the DST Office Memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019, and having M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum 60 % marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Candidate having prior research experience of Bioinformatics will be given preference, and may be the criteria of shortlisting.
The fellowship amount for the above position is as sanctioned in the project and as per DBT/DST norms.
- The initial appointment will be for one year or till the tenability of the project whichever is earlier and the same can be curtailed/extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail in the given format with a cover letter showing interest The soft copy of the self- attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, (10th standard onwards) and proof of research experience/publications should be attached with the application.
- A single pdf file, consisting of application from cover letter, and all documents, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A web-link with date and time of online interview will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Dr. Shailesh Kumar
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110 067
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB at National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: