Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under ISRO STIC Cell at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli or NIT Trichy) is a national research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli in 1964 by the Governments of India and Tamil Nadu under the affiliation of the University of Madras.
About the Job
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- Title of the Project: Fracture of Ammonium Perchlorat Crystal Particles Under Impact Shear and Compression.
- Funding Agency: ISRO STIC Cell and funded by ISRO.
- Qualifications: M Tech (Gate) Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ MME/ Production Engineering/ Equivalent PG degree in related discipline.
- Evaluation of Fracture Models for Single Particle.
- Experiments Design and Measurement of Stresses and Loads.
- Desirable: Knowledge on Crystal Structures/ defects or fractography.
Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA.
How to Apply?
- Click here to get the Application Form.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in application form to email id: email@example.com (Word as well as PDF format). Please note that there is no need to attach certificates in email.
- The interview will be held at Chemical Engineering Committee room tentatively on 30″ August, 2021 at 09:30 AM. In case of any change in interview, timing and date will be intimated through email to the applicants screened for interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
Dr. J. Sarat Chandra Babu,
Department of Chemical Engineering
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under ISRO STIC Cell at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
You might also be interested in: