Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Post of Junior Research Fellow Under ICMR Funded Project at University of Madras, Chennai.
The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- Name of the Project: Molecular dissection of hypoxic signaling network: its clinical impact in head and neck cancer.
- Funded by: ICMR.
- Essential Qualification:
- M. Se degree in Biomedical Genetics / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Science with strong academic record.
- UGC/CSIR/JRF/LS/GATE qualification is desirable.
- Candidate with previous research experience with publication is desirable.
- Age limit: 30 years.
- Duration: 3 years.
Rs. 31.000/-PM+24% HRA.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply for the JRF position by submitting their application in the given format along with qualifying marks and additional documents for research experience.
- The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of JRF in ICMR Project“.
Dr. A. K. Munirajan. Professor and Head
Department of Genetics Dr. ALM PGIBMS University of Madras Taramani Campus, Chennai-600 113.