Applications are invited from highly motivated Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR-funded research project at AIIMS Bhopal.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) is a medical research public university and Institute of National Importance, located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Title of the Project
Unraveling chemoresistance and S1P signaling in a bioengineered 3D oral squamous cell carcinoma model: implication in cancer therapy
Master’s degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ with minimum of 60% marks
Hands-on experience on Molecular biological techniques, Cell culture and good knowledge of MS Office.
Rs 31000/- per month + 16% HRA (Rs 4960) = Rs. 35960/-
Below 30 years (as on the last date of application). Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be applicable as per rule.
Terms & Conditions
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/ she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
- Expiry of Contract: The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing extramural research projects as amended from time to time.
- Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-Interview
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates have to send scanned copy duly filled of application form to email email@example.com latest by 30th June 2021. No hard copy or print needs to be sent.
- Depending upon number of applications received candidates will be shortlisted for written test/skill test Date, Time and Venue of test would be intimated to concerned candidates. When called, the candidates shall report for appearing in the interview and /or written exam with
- Duly Filled Application Form
- Covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with passport size photographs (2).
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (Xth class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
June 30, 2021
Dr Ashok Kumar
Principal Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Biochemistry
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal