NIT Warangal invites applications for Junior Research Fellow under DST-SERB funded project for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidate can apply on or before 25 Jan 2021.
- Project title: Dynamics in Complex Environments: from Single Particle to Giant Polymers
- Sponsoring agency: DST-SERB-SRG
- Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 2 years
- PI: Dr. Surya K. Ghosh
- Essential qualification: The candidate must have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF. B.Sc. with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc/MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering Physics (1st class) or B.Tech & M.Tech in equivalent area (1st class)
- Desired qualifications: Strong interest to work in the field of Statistical physics, Biophysics, Soft Matter, Computational Physics. Expert in any programming language: Fortran, C++, Python, Matlab etc
- The selected candidate will develop models to understand diffusion in a complex environment and dynamics of polymers.
- The candidate will be collaborating with experimental chemist and biologist.
Rs. 31,000/- + Rs. 4,960/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for 2 years. The selected candidate opting campus accommodation, subjected to the availability are not eligible for HRA.
Send the filled application form to email skghosh[at]nitw.ac.in along with a Bio data/CV and scanned copy of certificates on or before the last date i.e 25 January 2021.