Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DST, SERB Funded Project at NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. The classes of NIT Arunachal Pradesh were started from 2010 in a temporary campus in Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh.
About the Job
Simulation, data collection. analysis and experimental investigation of the project.
Name of the Research Project
Development of Automatic dialect identiJication (ADI) system for a low resourced, native Arunachali spoken language – Nyishi.
- Project: 03 Years (approx.)
- Assignment: Initially for one year. Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund release by sponsoring agencies.
- Essential: BE/B Tech in ECE/CSE with valid GATE/NET score and with minimum CGPA of 7.0 out of l0 or 70% of marks (OR) MTech/ME in ECE/CSE/IT with GATEAIET qualified during his/her academic career.
- MTech/ME in ECE/CSEIT without GATEA/NET minimum CGPA of 7.0 out of l0 or 70% of marks.
- Desirable: GATE,NET or equivalent qualification Knowledge in Nyishi language, Machine learning, Deep leaming and Speech processing.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- Bachelor’s accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability. HRA will not be paid if the candidate avails Institute accommodation.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should download the application form from www.nitap.ac.in.
- Documents should be emailed to Dr. Yang Saring (email@example.com).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview on 2 September 2021.
- Please write subject of mail as “JRF application for project no. ECE/PNS/02/20201SERB”.
- Relaxations and age limit shall be in accordance with DST norms.
Dr. Prases Kumar Mohanty, Dean R & D,
Website : www.nitap.ac.in
Fax No. :0360- 2284972
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DST, SERB Funded Project at NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: