Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DST-SERB Funded Project at IIT Guwahati.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: JRF (GATE).
- No. of Vacancies: 01.
- Project Title: Timing Synchronization in Cell-free massive MIMO Systems.
- Sponsor: SERB
- Minimum Qualifications: BE/BTech in EC/EE or Equivalent (Candidates undergoing MTech/ME programs are also encouraged to apply) with a GATE score.
- Desirable Experience:
- Knowledge of Wireless Communications Systems.
- Knowledge of MATLAB Programming.
- Interested in research and higher education.
(Candidates with ME/MTech may also apply)
- Basic Pay (INR): Rs. 31000/-
- HRA (INR): 16% of Basic Pay.
- Medical (INR): As per Institute Project Staff Norms.
How to Apply?
- The candidates have to send application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, postal address, mobile no., email id, etc. to the Principal Investigator (PI) at the following email address with subject line “Application for JRF (GATE) Position”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview through e-mail which will also contain the interview schedule and Microsoft Teams link.
- The shortlisted candidates have to appear in the online interview.
- Selection committee will decide the suitable candidate after the interview.
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2021 (Monday)
- Shortlisting & Intimation of Interview: September 1, 2021 (Wednesday)
- Interview Date: September 2, 2021 (Thursday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile/ Phone: 09899388549/ 0361-258-3455
- Website: https://sites.google.com/view/sudarshanmukherjee/home
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DST-SERB Funded Project at IIT Guwahati.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: