Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Development of Low Cost All-in-One Millet Processing Machine.” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Food Process Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, formerly Regional Engineering College, Rourkela is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India.
Tenure of the Project
Tenure of the Assignment
02 years [based on performance] OR Completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- To carry out the research work (Experimental) related to the project.
- Scope to enroll as a Ph.D. Scholar in Department of Food Process Engineering (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria).
Rs. 31,000/- P.M. for first two years (JRF) (It will be followed as per Govt. rules.)
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- M Tech in Food Engg. / Post Harvest Engg. / Food Tech with minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10.0 (or 60% aggregate). Successful score in GATE exam is preferred.
- Essential qualification/experience will be as per the DST norms.
Prior research experience or knowledge in the field of machine design, autoCAD, CATIA, SOLIDWORK but not mandatory. Hand-on experience on handling SEM, TEM, XRD, FTIR etc. would be an added advantage.
Bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided and Campus accommodation may be provided to married students subject to availability. (campus stay is compulsory)
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (Soft copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates will build a Single PDF file; it is to be sent to Principal Investigator (email@example.com) on or before 07.12.2020, 2359 HRS. The candidates are also required to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form [such as original of all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any) etc.] at the time of interview / joining. Selection / Joining will be canceled in case of any suppression of information / document provided earlier.
- Date and Time for On-line Interview: Will be notified later.
- Place of Interview: Department of Food Process Engineering, NIT Rourkela
Dec 7, 2020
Name: Prof. Madhuresh Dwivedi
Address: Department of Food Process Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha 769 008.
Phone: 0661-246 2907
Mobile: 96351 11104
For more details, click the link below.