Applications are invited for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST- Biomedical Device and Technology Development (BDTD) funded project entitled “Cardiac-Organ-onChip: Integrated Microfluidic Cardiac Platform for Drug Screening and Toxicity Detection”, under the supervision of Prof. Sanket Goel (PI), Dr. Satish Kumar Dubey (CoPI), Dr. Arshad Javed (Co-PI) and Dr. Anasuya Ganguly (Co-PI).
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus is an Indian technical and scientific institute of higher learning located in Hyderabad. One of the 4 campuses of the BITS Pilani university, it opened in 2008 with the first batch graduating in 2012.
- M.E./M.Tech. in Bio-Engineering/Bio-Technology/Biomedical Engineering/ Bio-Sciences/or equivalent. Experience in the area of Cell/Tissue culture is highly desirable.
- Candidates with publication(s) will be with priority
- Candidates with CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship), GATE etc. will receive the fellowship as per DST norms
As per DST norms
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply with CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements) using this form.
- Preliminary shortlisting will be based on resume and telephonic/audio-visual interview within a week of last date of application. For final interview, the candidate will be informed through e-mail for interview at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Hyderabad Campus.
- No TA/DA will be provided for this purpose.
Dec 6, 2020
Dr. Sanket Goel (Principal Investigator)
MEMS, Microfluidics and Nanoelectronics Lab
For more details, click the link below.