Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters and 1085 PhD students with 222 full-time faculties.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Mtech in Nanotechnology specialization with B.Tech in EE/ECE.
- Minimum CGPA of 8.5 in both M.Tech and B.Tech.
- Experience: The candidate should have prior experience in fabrication of electrochemical supercapacitors or electrochemical sensors, nanomaterials synthesis and characterization, and sound knowledge of semiconductor fundamentals.
- Age limit: 28 years as on 1 January 2021.
- One year (subsequent extension based on performance).
- Suitable candidates will be encouraged to apply for PhD program.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their CV to email@example.com with the subject title “For the position of JRF (Nanotechnology)”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed over email by Aug 28th 2021 for an online Interview and other details.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad.
You might also be interested in: