Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow under DHR Funded Project at AIIMS New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India.The institute is governed by the AIIMS Act,1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow.
- Project Title: Study of prevalence and profile of predictive and prognostic molecular genetic aberrations in BCR-ABL1 negative B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL): A step towards personalized medicine.
- Number of Post: 01.
- Qualifications: M.Sc./Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Life sciences/ Biochemistry/ Genetics/ Basic sciences.
- Desirable: NET-JRF/NET/GATE qualified, experience in Molecular biology techniques esp. Next Generation Sequencing, flow cytometry, cell culture will be preferred.
- Age limit: Upto 30 years (as on 1st April, 2021).
As per the DHR/ICMR norms.
3 years (approx.)
How to Apply?
- Submit your application with complete bio-data including scanned passport-sized photograph by e-mail (only) to email@example.com (CC: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only the short-listed candidates will be intimated by e-mail to appear for in-person interview and the verification of supporting documents.
- No TA/DA will be given to appear in the interview.
Principal Investigator and Additional Professor,
Laboratory Oncology Unit, Dr BRA IRCH,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DHR Funded Project at AIIMS New Delhi.
You might also be interested in: