Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow Under DBT Project at Nagaland University.
Nagaland University is a Central University established in the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. It is headquartered at Lumami, Zunheboto. Two other permanent campuses are at Kohima and Medziphema. Also there is a temporary campus in Dimapur where B.Tech courses are offered.
Studies on Selected Bromo-Organic Compounds to Assess their Antibacterial and Antioxidant Properties
Objective of the Project
The objective of the proposal is to synthesize bromoorganic compounds and thereafter assess their antibacterial and antioxidant properties by using insilico methods, in-vitro procedures and in-vivo tests.
As per DBT project guidelines
M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Biochemistry
Since this is a time bound project, it is desired that potential candidates have prior knowledge on the different aspects to be studied through this project
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their application in the format given through email to email@example.com latest by 6th May, 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to face an interview for final selection.
- The interview will be held in the Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University, Lumami – 798627, Nagaland.
- Candidates will be informed about the date and time of interview through email.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending interview.
May 6, 2021
Dr. Upasana Bora Sinha
Professor, Department of Chemistry
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
For more details, click the link below.