Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT, New Delhi funded Research Project entitled “Reproductive biology, analysis of high –value phytochemicals/essential oils for nutraceutical potential and value of selected Citrus species of North East India ” at Mizoram University.
Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on 2 July 2001, by the Mizoram University Act of the Parliament of India.
No. of Posts
Masters degree in Forestry/Botany/Life Sciences/Medicinal & Aromatic Plants/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Pharmacy with CSIR/UGC-NET/any other national level examinations conducted by DST, DBT, ICAR, ICMR or valid GATE score.
Working experiences in forestry fieldwork and phytochemical purification and characterization are encouraged to apply.
The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years at the time appointed, relaxation in the upper age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidate as per rules.
The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DBT, New Delhi norms.
The initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project, solely based on performance.
General Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- All the original certificates will be produced for verification during the interview.
- No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV via e-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com latest by 28.04.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The interview may be conducted through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail informing the date of the interview.
April 28, 2021
For more details, click the link below.