Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the CSIR EMR-II sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Design and Development of a High Speed Three Dimensional Pinter with a Large Range of Micro Motion using a Scanning Stereolithography Technique
- Sponsored Agency: CSIR EMR-II
- No. of posts: 01
- Duration: 03 years
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Yogesh Singh
- Essential Qualification M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology stream alongwith GATE/NET qualification.
- Desirable Qualification Master Degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering with research experience in the field of robotics, compliant mechanism and mechatronics.
- Age limit: 28 Years
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email (yogesh[at]mech.nits.ac.in) on or before 03.11.2020.
Date: 23.11.2020, Time: 11.00 AM, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
Rs. 31,000/- per month.