The Walk in Interview will be conducted on 20/11/2020 at 01:00 pm at School of Physical Sciences, Solapur University, Solapur for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the research project entitled “ Nanostructured Nickel Cobaltite – Graphene Composites for High Performance Supercapacitor Applications” funded by DST-SERB, New Delhi – 110016, purely on temporary basis.
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University is a state university located in Solapur, Maharashtra, India. Formerly it was a postgraduate centre of Shivaji University. Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University was established on 1 August 2004 and was inaugurated on 3 August 2004 by the Governor of Maharashtra.
M.Sc. (Physics, Nanoscience and Technology) with minimum 55% marks, NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred
- Rs.25,000/- pm + HRA (For NET/GATE qualified candidates)
- Rs.16,000/- pm + HRA (For Non NET/GATE candidates)
3 months or till the funds are made available by the funding agency, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates should apply to the said post via email. addressed to the Principal Investigator Prof. (Dr.) S. S. Suryavanshi, School of Physical sciences, Solapur University, Solapur (Email: email@example.com).
- Due to Covid-19 situation, all the candidates are requested to remain present for the interview through an online platform. The related link will be shared on the same day, 1hr before the interview, to the candidates.
- It should be noted that the said appointment is purely temporary and may be terminated automatically without any notice at any time if the progress of research work found unsatisfactory
- At the time of the interview, age of the applicant should be less than 30 years. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Women, SC, ST, OBC, Physically handicapped candidate on the production of a suitable certificate from the competent authority.
Nov 17, 2020
For more details, click the link below.