Walk in Interviews for the eligible candidates for the following temporary positions under the National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF & CC) Govt. of India funded project “Waterfowl Ecological Monitoring and Conservation through community participation Rural Livelihood in Shallabugh Wetland Reserve” is scheduled to be held in the office of the Dean, Faculty of Forestry, SKUAST-Kashmir Benhama Campus on October 31 st 2020 at 12.30 PM.
Junior Research Fellow
First Class postgraduate (M.Sc/MVSc.) in Wildlife Sciences OR First Class post graduation in the Forestry/Zoology (Wildlife Sciences)
NET Qualified Candidates OR candidates with one year work experience in the Wildlife field particularly on Waterfowl Ecology.
- Rs.31000 +HRA @8%/month For NET qualified candidate
- Rs. 20000 +HRA @8%/month for Non-NET candidate
How to Attend?
The applicants along with the application, brief bio-data and necessary documents in support of the candidate’s eligibility shall reach the above said Venue on the scheduled date October 31st 2020 at 11 AM for walk in interview for the above said positions under the project.
- The positions are temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate engaged shall not have any claim for absorption in the University
- The selected candidate shall be on probation for six months and will be reviewed periodically for performance and if found unsatisfactory, the engagement shall be terminated.
- The selected candidates shall have to remain stationed at the respective field stations under the project.
For more details, click the link below.