School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow in SERB/DBT Projects.
- Drug repurposing hyperlayer: Scalable multiparadigm omics enabled drug repositioning workbench under DBT.
- Keratinase fingerprints guided drug repurposing to clear prion amyloid plaques under SERB.
- M.Sc. in Life Science or related fields. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified.
- Desirable: Prior hands-on experience of working in the areas of Infectious Diseases, Molecular Biology, Animal Cell Culture, and Structural Bioinformatics.
- Published paper(s) in reputed journals.
The emoluments for Junior Research Fellow, JNU are as per DBT/SERB guidelines.
How to Apply?
The hard copy of the applications along with the copy of Biodata and prior publications (if any) should reach to the undersigned by the deadline. Soft copy of the application will not be accepted.
Dr. Abhinav Grover
School of Biotechnology
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Last date of Receiving applications: May 20, 2019.