Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow at ICGEB, New Delhi.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in 1983. The Organisation has three Component laboratories with over 45 ongoing research projects in Infectious and Non-communicable diseases, Medical, Industrial and Plant Biology Biotechnology in: Trieste, Italy, New Delhi, India and Cape Town, South Africa.
No. of Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
BIRAC funded Project Title: “Development of dipeptide based targeted nanoformulation for breast cancer.”
Duration of the Post
This position is available initially for one year with extension based on performance and achieving project objectives. It is a temporary project position whose duration is only up to the tenure of the project.
The incumbent should have M.Sc./M.Tech (Preferably in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences).
For Senior Research Fellow, candidate should have minimum experience of 02 years in the relevant field.
Candidates with hands on experience in the field of peptide and protein chemistry, materials science and nanotechnology, microbiology as evidenced from publications in reputed journals and/or thesis/training work will be given preference.
The salary for Junior Research Fellow position will be as per DBT norms, based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should submit their details related to personal information, academic qualification, work experience, skills, etc. by this link: https://bit.ly/3pZ8jxj and also, email their latest curriculum vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Application for Junior/Senior Research Fellow”.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Closing date for the Application of Senior Research Fellow: 5th December 2020
- Closing date for the Application of Junior Research Fellow: 10th December 2020
For more details, click the link below.