School of Computational & Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invites applications for the purely temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB funded project.
Characterization of candidate homeobox gene associated regulatory network involved in abiotic stress responses.
- Postgraduate degree (with a minimum of 55% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related field with relevant research experience.
- The candidate having experience in advanced molecular biology techniques and/or computer skills with experience in NGS data analysis will be given preference.
The initial appointment will be for six months/one year, which can be extended on the basis of the assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
How to Apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy of the application.
- The envelope must be superscribed by ‘Application for the Post of JRF’.
- Only the hard copy of the application in the given format will be accepted.
- Send the completed application to:
Dr. Mukesh Jain
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067.
Note: Shortlisted candidates for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the same.
The applications should reach at the address given below latest by June 12, 2019.