Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate to work in the BIRAC sponsored project “Development of Novel Silk Fibroin based Bioink for Bioprinting to reconstruct Maxillofacial Defects”.
The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It opened on 27 July 1916. Its first chancellor was the Maharaja of Mysore; the first Vice-Chancellor was H. V. Nanjundaiah.
Duration of the Project
Till closure of the project (May 2021 – October 2022)
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in SericuIture and Seri-biotechnology with first class.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/month (The fellowship is consolidated, No HRA will be given).
2. Research Associate (RA)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Ph.D. in Sericulture with research experience in silk biomaterials or any biomaterials. Preference will be given to the candidates having publications on silk materials in peer-reviewed journals with good IF. OR
- M. Tech in Materials Science with 3-4 years of research experience in biomaterials selection, product development, and validation, besides, handling and manipulating dental materials focused towards maxillofacial applications. Preference will be given to the candidates having publications on silk materials in peer-reviewed journals with good IF.
- Salary: Rs. 47,000/month (The fellowship is consolidated, No HRA will be given).
Nature of the Post
The positions are purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply?
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification may apply on plain paper with complete bio-data and other enclosures (testimonials) to reach the following address on or before May 5, 2021. No TAIDA will be paid for the interview.
May 5, 2021
Prof. H. B. Manjunatha, Coordinator, B/RACProject,
Department of Sericulture, University of Mysore, Mysore.
Phone: 9449059147, email@example.com
For more details, click the link below.