Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad.
The Regional Centre for Biotechnology is an autonomous institution of education, training and research established under the auspices of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and Department of Biotechnology.
Title of Project
”Development of imine reductase based biocatalytic technology for the synthesis of chiral amines and amino acids for diverse industrial applications”.
No. of Posts
Initially for one year and may be extended up to a maximum of two years.
Below 28 Years
MSc/MTech in Life sciences/biotechnology/molecular biology/biochemistry/ microbiology/ genomics and any National level JRF eligibility test such as NET, GATE, etc. qualified.
Practical knowledge of molecular biology, protein biochemistry, techniques and knowledge of basic chemistry is necessary. A candidate who has at least 1-year research experience of working in a relevant area with expertise in molecular biology, purification of protein and small molecules will be preferred. The candidate should be hardworking and a team player with interpersonal skills.
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply online through this link.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 22nd March, 2021, 5:00 PM via email to appear in the online interview to be held at 10:30 AM on 24th March, 2021.
- Upload copies of the following documents:
- M.Sc. degree certificate.
- Certificate of experience (If applicable).
- National level JRF eligibility test certificate such as NET, GATE etc.
March 19, 2021
Principal Investigator: Dr. Kinshuk Raj Srivastava, Assistant Professor
Regional Centre for Biotechnology,
3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad,
For more details, click the link below.