National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal intends to engage Junior Research Fellow for identified research projects in the area of technical education.
BE/B. Tech in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Information technology,
Electronics and communication and Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (ME/M. Tech/MBA/M. Tech)
One year experience in educational research projects.
The JRF will function as per the direction of the Principal Investigator and team and will be responsible for the following:
- Systematic documentation of all the activities and correspondence of the project.
- Assist in literature search and review to the research team.
- Assist in computerization of all records.
- Scanning of documents and preparing a summary.
- Assist in research instrument design.
- Assist in preparing the progress report.
- Assist in research instruments design and their validation.
- Assist in data collection, tabulation and analysing using software or manually.
- Assist in analysing the data, testing the hypothesis and final report preparation.
- Assist in fixing the meetings and correspondence with stakeholders and respondents.
- Assist in a paper publication.
- Assist in preparing presentations.
- Any other work allotted by the research team.
1. Review literature.
2. Prepare proposals.
3. Prepare reports.
4. Design research instruments for educational researches.
5. Document the progress of the project.
6. Prepare data collection plan.
7. Collect data as per plan.
8. Analyse data using the software.
9. Test hypothesis using statistical tools.
10. Draw inferences and conclusion.
11. Orally present reports and achievements.
Rs 28000.00 per month plus accommodation in the campus, subject to availability or H.R.A. as per norms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit duly filled in the application form available here along with attested copies of relevant documents to Director National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Shamla Hills Bhopal. 462002 in a sealed envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of JRF’.
15th June 2019.