National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela invites applications in the prescribed format for the assignment in a purely time bound research project was undertaken under the Centre of Excellence in Tissue Engineering in the Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering(BM) of the Institute.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Nos.
CoE in Tissue Engineering.
HRD, Govt. of India
03 years or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
To carry out research and development work related to Tissue Engineering
Rs.25,000/- per month (1st and 2nd year).
Rs.28,000/- per month (3rd year).
- M.E./M. Tech. in Biomedical/Biotechnology/Chemical/Mechanical/Ceramics/Polymer/ Biochemical/Nanotechnology/Material Science with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 % marks in aggregate in B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M. Tech. levels from a recognized Technical Institute or University.
- B.E./B. Tech. in above discipline with CGPA of 7.0 or 65 % marks in aggregate with valid GATE/NET/GPAT score.
- M. Sc. in Basic Sciences with CGPA 7.0 or 65 percentage marks in aggregate in relevant disciplines with valid GATE/NET or any other national level fellowship tests. In addition to the above eligibility criteria, the following additional criteria will also be applicable.
- A candidate should score a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA throughout career to be eligible for admission to Ph. D program.
- Relaxation may be given in one qualification among the results of 10th, +2, B.Sc., etc. (except qualifying degree) if the candidate has qualified GATE/NET/GPAT/DST-INSPIRE, RGNF etc. A candidate should have passed Mathematics in +2 Science.
Candidates with research experience in tissue engineering, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Stem cells, Cryopreservation, Cell and molecular biology, in vivo animal study related work.
Bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided (Campus stay is compulsory).
How to Apply
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colour photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha – 769008 on or before 19/06/2019. The cover should be superscribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
Mobile: +91-94371 91611.