National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Banglore invites applications from the eligible candidates, for the post of “Junior Research Fellow” on contract basis in the project titled “ Neurobiological correlates of Suicide Risk in Depression: An exploratory study using multimodal brain imaging at a tertiary psychiatric hospital in India” under Dr. Senthil Kumar Reddi, Additional Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
Junior Research Fellow.
Number of Post
One of the following degrees is essential
1. M.Phil. Clinical Psychology.
2. M. Phil Psychiatric Social Work.
3. MA/MSW in Social work ( Medical and Psychiatry).
4. MA in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology.
5. MSc in Psychiatric Nursing.
6. Fluency in Kannada and English language is essential.
knowledge in any other South Indian language & Hindi would be desirable.
Prior experience in working with psychiatry patients.
This position Involves
1) Coordinating the project work.
2) Coordinating Research activity work.
3) Performing research assessments.
4) Scheduling appointments for Image acquisition.
NIMHANS, Bengaluru, Karnataka
25,000+30% HRA per month.
Maximum Age limit 35 years.
The initial appointment will be made for a period of three months and the same will be renewed depending upon the performance of the candidate. Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on a plain paper with the resume, age proof and copy of the Testimonials by email to senthilreddi[at]hotmail.com candidates who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No. Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address without fail, otherwise the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of filled in applications together with the relevant documents is Dt. 29/06/2019.