Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of JRF position in the area of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT GandhiNagar.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Established in 2008, IIT Gandhinagar campus is spread over 400 acres of land along the river Sabarmati.
About the Post
The Post is for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for a SERB sponsored Project. The work involves Scholarly information extraction from comparative charts and tables.
Scholarly information extraction from comparative charts and tables.
- Mandatory Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas. (OR)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas with valid GATE score.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Expertise in machine learning, text processing and analysis.
- Prior experience in Python platforms such as NLTK, Anaconda, Python notebooks along with basic versioning system knowledge.
- Experience of writing research papers.
- Implementation experience of at least one ML/NLP project.
- Evidence of excellent coding skills.
Up to Rs. 31,000/- per month based on the qualification.
The candidate will be offered a position till 29/03/2022.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
- Interview will be conducted through Skype/In-Person. No TA/DA will be provided for interview.
Mayank Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Click here for the official notification for Junior Research Fellow Positions for SERB Project at IIT Gandhi Nagar.
You might also be interested in: