Highly motivated and bright candidates are required for the position of JRF on a contractual basis in the research project at the Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Multimodal Glioblastoma Therapy by Blood-Brain Barrier Traversing and Glioma Targeting Anti-cancer Peptide Theranostic Nanoparticles
Junior Research Fellow
- M.Tech / M. Pharma / Masters in Life Science or Related Areas
Qualified any one of the following:
- CSIR/UGC National Eligibility test or LS
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- Experience in animal cell culture, Peptide synthesis, Nanoparticle synthesis.
- Must not be over 28 years as on 14.09.2019 which is relaxed for certain reserved categories as per the rules of government of India.
31000 + 16%HRA
- The position is purely temporary. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials, Dissertation Thesis, Project Reports of earlier work done along with a copy of CV must be presented at the time of the interview.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of these documents with a dully-filled application form in the prescribed format must be submitted at the time of the interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: : +91-172-2210075
Email ID: email@example.com