Applications are invited for a post of Junior Research Fellow to work in the research project entitled “Transient over-expression of human CD-200 gene in Nicotiana model plant and biochemical characterization of purified protein for immunotherapy”, funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Science & Engineering Research Board (DST SERB – SERB/F/11311/2018-19) Govt. of India.
Osmania University is a collegiate public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918. It was established by and named after Mir Osman Ali Khan, the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad.
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Professional Graduate (MBBS or equivalent Degree)/ Post Graduate Degree in (Pharmacy & M. Tech. in Biotechnology) course selected through a process described as any one of the following: Qualified CSIRUGC-NET including lectureship /ICMR/DBT/GATE/any national eligibility test. Masters with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA from any UGC recognized University.
Candidate should have minimum experience in the field of Cloning, Transient expression in plants, Antibody purification, Inhibitor design, Chemical synthesis and Bioinformatics.
Nature of the Post
The post is purely temporary and co-terminates with the project.
Below 28 years as on closing date of advertisement (Age relaxation will be given as per DST-SERB, Govt. of India rules)
- Rs. 25000+30 % HRA=Rs.32500 (as per central govt) -first two years
- Rs. 28000+30 % HRA=Rs.36400 – (as per central govt)-third year
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format of the application form, along with a DD of Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University.
- A hard copy of duly filled application form with photograph and DD need to be submitted on or before 30th November 2020 to Dr. Someswar’s Lab, Dept of Genetics & Biotechnology, Osmania University.
- Candidates who applied against earlier advt and new applicants are requested to submit the DD and hard copy of application along with Xerox copy of certificates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Email/phone and will be called for interview in person with original certificates, one set of photocopy of all certificates. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Someswar Rao Sagurthi
(M. Sc & PGD (JNU, New Delhi), Ph. D (IISc, Bangalore), PDF I & II (USA))
Department of Genetics & Biotechnology,
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
Email: email@example.com; Mobile: 7729822608
For more details, click the link below.