Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board (DST-SERB), Govt. of India, sponsored Project.
Blackout Prevention and Quick Service Restoration in Regional and United Indian Power Grid with Protection Reliability Enhancement using Optimal PMU placement.
Name of the Position
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / 01-Post
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B.Tech /BE in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in the specializations of Power Systems/ Electrical Power Engineering.
- The candidate must have M.Tech through GATE (or) a valid GATE score. Exposure to Electrical simulation softwares and Power System Protection area is desirable.
Rs. 31,000/-pm for first 2 years and Rs 35,000/-pm for third year. HRA as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for on campus Hostel & Mess facilities at their own expenses.
- Complete application with the supporting copies of certificates should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below with a superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SERB)” and a softcopy of application with the supporting documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach by 09/09/2019.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- The candidates will be selected through written test and/or interview. The shortlisted candidates, written test/interview date will be given on the websit.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce “No objection Certificate” (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: + 91 8977123345
Email ID: email@example.com