Applications are invited from meritorious students for the post of Junior Research Fellow at NIT Rourkela.
Selected candidates may enroll in a Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
Junior Research Fellow
Development of City Traffic Dashboard using Social Media Data and Historical GPS Trajectory.
JRF is required to work in developing a traffic dashboard using social media data and GPS trajectory collected from various traffics using data mining and machine learning techniques.
Quaifications & Experience
- B.Tech. (with GATE) /M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology OR MCA /M.Sc. (with GATE) in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) /IT, Knowledge in Machine Learning and Data Mining, Python programming.
Rs. 25,000/- per month in 1st and 2nd Year.
Rs. 28,000/- per month in 3rd Year (to be revised)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by filling the form by clicking here.
- Candidates are also required to attach photocopies of all supporting documents and bring relevant documents mentioned in the application form (such as original all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any), etc.
- Eligible candidates may appear in a walk-in interview on 02.07.2019 at 11:00 AM in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela-769 008.
Phone Number: 94385 03632
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You may also be interested in this post: JRF Recruitment in NIT Warangal.