NIT Rourkela invites applications from meritorious candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow for a project sponsored by DRDO.
Compact Hybrid Fractal Antenna Arrays for Missile Applications.
Tenure of the Project
July 2019 to June 2022
- M.Tech in Microwave Engg./ Communication Engg./ Signal Processing/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engg./ Electronics & Communicatio.
- Knowledge in CSTMWS /HFSS/ IE3D EM software & MATLAB.
Rs. 31,000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs 35,000/- per month for the 3rd year
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- Eligible persons should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets, filled application form in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, etc., at the time of interview.
- Date and Time for walk-in Interview: 09.07.2019 at 9:30 AM.
Phone Number: 06612462462
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: https://www.noticebard.com/faculty-position-nit-jamshedpur/