Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic Indian nationals for ‘Junior Research Fellow’ (JRF) position for the project titled “Development of a novel solar driven dedicated outdoor air system (DOAS) for space heating and liquid desiccant dehumidification with direct/indirect contact heat/mass exchangers for Meghalaya region” under SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya.
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Rajat Subhra Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya.
- No. of post available: One (1)
- Duration of the project: 3 Years (2021-2023)
- Eligibility: MTech/ME (or, BTech) in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid/ Thermal Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree). Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms. The candidate should be GATE qualified.
- Desirable Qualification & Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with working experience relevant to the project. Candidate should have indepth knowledge of heat/mass transfer, fluid mechanics and air-conditioning.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on May 6th, 2021 (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of Government of India).
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply in the prescribed application form, appending the self-attested scanned copies of the certificates. All the documents should be merged in a single PDF file and send to rajatsubhra[at]nitm.ac.in on or before 06.05.2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in project (CRG/2020/004304)”.
Consolidated monthly compensation/Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- per month for first 02 years and Rs. 35,000/- per month for the third year.
Click below for the official notification.