Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on a project sponsored by DST – NRDMS, in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore, was founded with the noble vision to raise professionals and leaders of high academic calibre and commitment to serve humanity. The institution is the fulfillment of the vision of its founders Late Dr. D. G. S. Dhinakaran and the present Chancellor Dr. Paul Dhinakaran
Title of the Project
Development of Industrial Indoor Asset Positioning and Navigation System using Geospatial Analysis and Ultra-Wide Band Technology
Candidate should have M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation or Equivalent, with GATE qualification
Practical skills on Circuit/PCB design and fabrication, knowledge on UI development, database development and MySQL/.Net framework. Programming skills on C, C++ and Java are highly desirable.
Fellowship & Duration
- As per DST norms (Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA p.m.)
- Duration of the project is 2 years and purely temporary.
Registration for PhD.
Selected candidates can register for the full-time PhD under the Principal Investigator at Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (Deemed to be University) after fulfilling the minimum qualifications prescribed by the University.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details, latest by December 30, 2020 through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Application for JRF Position” in subject line of the email, or may contact at +91 9841868225.
- Tentative date of Interview: First week of January, 2021
- Expected start date: Immediately after the interview completed
Dec 30, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Note: This is a sponsored post.