Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB-DST funded research project SRG/2020/000534 entitled “Development of Next Generation Peptide Nucleic Acid Nucleobases for Enhanced Antisense Therapy “.
Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established jointly in 1916 by the Maharaja of Darbhanga Rameshwar Singh, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sunder Lal and British Theosophist and Home Rule League founder Annie Besant.
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks and have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE. The upper age limit is 28 years. Age limit is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped candidates.
- M.Sc. specialization in Organic Chemistry
- The candidate should have good analytical skills
- The knowledge of characterization techniques of organic molecules is desirable
- Familiarity with Nucleic Acid chemistry is also desirable
- The candidate should have good communication skills
As per SERB-DST norms
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are encouraged to send application and detailed CV with a cover letter to undersigned through email on or before 23rd January, 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email for online/ physical interview. No TA /DA will be paid if called for physical interview.
Jan 23, 2021
Dr. Arunava Manna
For more details, click the link below.