National Institute of Technology Durgapur, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, Durgapur is a public technical university located in Durgapur, West Bengal, India. It is an Institute of National Importance under Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
An online interview will be held on Sept 28, 2020 at 12:00 noon (tentative) at the Department of Biotechnology, NIT Durgapur.
Name of the Project
Investigation of functional connection between cAMPdependent signalling pathway and MoWISH, a gene encoding a novel GPCR in rice blast fungus
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry or an allied area with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates should have a NET / GATE qualification.
- Post-M.Sc. Research experience of at least 3 years in molecular biology and microbiology & genetics will be preferable.
Fellowship will be @ Rs. 31,000/- p.m. Fellowship is available only for a maximum period of 11 months.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to send applications over email to email@example.com referring advertisement No., with complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from secondary onwards with scanned copies of relevant documents addressed to the Principal Investigator, DST-SERB-WISH-PROJECT, Department of Biotechnology, NIT, Durgapur – 713209.
- Reporting Time: 12:00 noon on Sept 28, 2020. (Tentative) using the link to be provided at a later stage.
Sep 27, 2020
(Dr. Subhankar Roy Barman)
Department of Biotechnology
For more details, click the link below.