National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State.
Applications are invited for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (one post) to work in the research project titled “Development of Compressive Sensing based High Resolution Two Dimensional Direction of Arrival Estimation Algorithms” (FILE NO. EEQ/20l9/000723) sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST) – Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) Government of India under EMEQ scheme. The position is purely temporary and the duration of the project is 3 years.
₹ 31,000/- per month during 1st and 2nd years and ₹ 35,000/- for the 3rd year. House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be given as per the institute norms.
01 year, can be extended based on satisfactory performance and the availability of funds.
First Class in BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) and First Class in ME/M.Tech or equivalent in ECE or relevant specializations.
Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering (equivalent) with valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0/10 or 75% of marks.
Candidate should have adequate knowledge in the area of Advanced Signal Processing and Communications and should possess excellent programming skills in MATLAB and VHDL/Verilog coding.
28 years as on the closing date of the application (Age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates)
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates should send the application in the prescribed format through an email with subject “JRF APPLICATION FILE NO. EEQ/20l9/000723” to email@example.com.
- The email should have the attachments in the order of (i) Scanned Application (ii) Detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) (iii) Copies of supporting documents (10th Class, Intermediate/10+2/Diploma, UG, PG, GATE ) (iv) Publications and experience certificates (if any). No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail only.
- Last date for receipt of application: 18th October, 2020
- Intimation to the shortlisted candidates: 19th October, 2020
- Tentative Dates of Interview: 20th and 21st October, 2020
- Result Declaration and Notifying the Selected Candidate: 2nd October 2020
- Date of Joining for Selected Candidate: October 28, 2020
For queries, the applicant may send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.