An Online Interview for the engagement of a Junior Research Fellow (on a contract basis) will be held on June 14, 2022 in the Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Calicut.
About NIT Calicut
National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is a public technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India.
Name of the Project
“Process Intensification of Post-Combustion CO2 capture using Rotating Packed bed Reactor Concept”
Duration of Engagement
Four months (on a contract basis)
M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA selected through a process described through any of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test like GATE.
- The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DRDO, MHRD, IISc, IIT, IISER etc.
A minimum of one year of experience in a relevant field is desirable. The knowledge of CFD simulation will be additional.
30 Years as on the date of application, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India norms.
Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees Thirty-one thousand only) per month (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format as an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for JRF: SERB-CHED/PR”.
- The application form is available here.
- The self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form.
- The interview will be conducted online and the time of which will be informed to the selected candidates through their e-mail.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualifications and experience for candidates with exceptional credentials.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, if selected for the interview.
June 13, 2022