Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the Junior Research Fellow at IIT Madras.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
This 18-month BIRAC-PACE project aims at development of a robotic system for CT-guided minimally invasive neurosurgery.
B.E/B.Tech/M. E/M. Tech in computer science, information technology, electrical or biomedical engineering
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Rs. 31,000/-pm + 24% HRA
Initially for a period of six months, extendable based on the performance.
- All the positions are on a purely contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear forTest/Interview.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Jan 25, 2022
If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact: 044 – 22578357 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays)