Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
The Agharkar Research Institute is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Agharkar Research Institute is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
RGSTC Sponsored Project (SP-314) : “Studies on Selected Crinum species from Maharashtra for their Bioprospecting potential against Alzheimer’s disease”
Period up to 07.10.2023
- Masters (1st class) in Biotechnology, Botany
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following examination: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
Experience in Plant Tissue Culture, Animal Cell Culture, Animal Handling is desirable.
- Up to 28 years. In case of JRF candidates up to 31 years (28+3 years for activation as per JRF guidelines).
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates.
- 3 years (upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- The form and attach the duly filled prescribed application (available under this advertisement) along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 27th November 2020. (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS).
- All documents mentioned in the prescribed application available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
Nov 27, 2020
For more details, click the link below.