Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow sponsored by the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India at IIT, Indore.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore is an autonomous public technical and research institute located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. IIT Indore was founded in 2009, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology.
About the Project
- The project is focused on measuring force and vibration during root canal shaping.
- The project is aimed to determine the force and vibration correlation in RCT during biomechanical preparation of tooth for failure prediction.
“Force and vibration analysis in biomechanical preparation of root canals using endodontic file system: In-vitro study”.
- First Class B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related branch.
- Candidate must have qualified GATE in Relevant area.
- The candidate should possess good knowledge of system dynamics, force, and vibration signature analysis as well as simulation.
- Additionally, candidate with good exposure to data analysis and signal processing are highly encouraged to apply.
Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month (Rs. 35,000 per month after conversion to SRF).
- Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable further based on performance up to the project duration.
- Selected candidate may be considered for admission to Ph.D Programme as a regular fulltime scholar at IIT Indore as per Institute norms.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit two pages write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. Pavan Kumar Kankar (email@example.com), via email only with the subject line as “Application for JRF position in CRG SERB project”.
- In two pages write-up, the candidate may write about his/her past research work, any relevant research project done by the candidate, his/her idea for future research or views on the above project based on the
literature search etc.
- CV should include complete information such as academic grades/percentage starting from Xth standard
onwards with the details of year of passing, university or college, GATE score with year, discipline, marks,
All India Rank, number of candidates appeared, contact details and a valid email id. Kindly mention the
work experience in detail of related field. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an online interview.
- In case of any query related to above project, kindly email to Dr. Pavan Kumar Kankar.
You may also be interested in:
- Senior Research Fellow at National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi: Apply by Aug 3
- JRF Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad: Apply by Oct 30