Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Prasenjit Mondal), Dept. of Chemical Engineering, IIT Roorkee.
Development and application of low-cost filter for treating arsenic and fluoride containing groundwater in the rural area of Chhattisgarh.
M. Tech. in Chemical/ Civil/Environmental Engineering.
Rs. 25000/- PM + HRA.
One year (may be extended to two years/up to the completion of the project).
To perform the experiment, sampling, analysis and other related tasks for the project.
How to Apply?
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email at pmondfch[at]iitr.ac.in, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CY including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The interview will be held at the Chemical Engineering Department on May 24 at 10 am.