JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow @ IIT Jodhpur [Monthly Salary Rs. 31k]: Apply by Aug 22
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 03 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Generation of Entangled Photons and its application to Quantum Computation and Information Processing
Duration of Initial Appointment
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics with National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship OR GATE.
- OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/Computer Science with valid GATE Score Card.
- Knowledge of quantum mechanics.
- Knowledge of Computer programming.
- To apply online, click here.
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 22 August 2019.
- After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address : Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Karwad, Jodhpur – 342037, Rajasthan.
- The envelope should be super-scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..”
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 03 months, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- An application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
Phone Number: (0291) 2801132
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.