Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad is a public technical and research university located in Dhanbad, India. It is an Institute of National Importance. IIT has 18 academic departments covering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management programs.
Applications are invited for the JRF position under CSIR Sponsored Project at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad.
Title of The Project
Synergistic Effects of Nanoparticle and Surfactant in Formation of Nanoemulsion for Application in Enhanced Oil Recovery: Experimental and Molecular Dynamic Simulation Studies
Tenure of Project
Studies on optimization of physicochemical properties (IFT, wettability, stability, phase behavior etc.) of surfactant and nano-particle stabilized oilwater nanoemulsion for application in enhanced oil recovery.
- M.E./M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering/Chemical Engineering; M.Sc in Applied Chemistry with more than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in Master Degree. Final Year Appearing students may also apply.
- Candidate must be GATE/NET qualified.
Experience in the relevant fields.
Age and Relaxation
Rs. 31000/- per month for first 2 years and Rs. 35000/- for 3rd year
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send hard copy of their applications with attested copies of all degree and experience certificates by speed post and also through Email at the address of Principal Investigator.
Dr. Ajay Mandal
Professor, Department of Petroleum Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),
Dhanbad-826 004, Jharkhand.
Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 9431711017
- Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview for this post.
- Tentative Date of Interview: 5th October 2020
Sep 25, 2020
For more details, click the link below.