IIT Hyderabad invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Materials Science purely on an ad-hoc basis.
Spin-orbit torque induced magnetization dynamics in perpendicular magnetic anisotropy materials for non-volatile memory and logic applications
11 months and renewable based on performance
Rs. 31,000/- per month for first two years and 35,000/- for the third year no HRA
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years
- M.Sc. Materials Science/ M. Sc. Physics with minimum 60% marks or
- M. Tech. in Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering,
- Nanotechnology or any relevant area
- Working knowledge in Thin film deposition, structural and magnetic characterization of thin films is preferable
- Experimental skills, data analysis proficiency (Programming in MATLAB, Analysis etc.) along with good communication skills.
- Should be ready for cleanroom fabrication of nano-magnetic devices
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their application by June 6 by email to email@example.com. Clearly mention in the subject, “SERBECR/2018/002664 project JRF position”.
The following documents should be submitted as attachments:
1. Cover letter.
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Subject to fulfilling of eligibility criteria, short-listed candidates will be informed by email by 08-06-2019.
- Written test and/or interview will be held on June 13, 2019, at IIT Hyderabad.
- The selected candidate will be informed by email.
For official notification click here.