JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow @ IIT Hyderabad: Walk-in-Interview on Sept 23
Applications are invited from bright candidates with excellent academic credentials for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a highly interdisciplinary nano-bio project titled, “The role of intracellular calcium signaling in matrix-mediated differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells”, undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Period of Appointment
The initial appointment will be made for a period of 3 months, and based on performance, the appointment can be extended up to a total of 16 months.
- M.Tech in Chemical Engineering (or) M.Tech/M.Sc in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, M.Pharm or related areas
- Minimum 60% marks throughout, or equivalent CGPA.
- Strong preference will be given for candidates who have prior experience with experimental work in a reputed laboratory
- Experience and interest in mammalian cell culture and/or confocal microscopy is highly desirable
- Candidates with valid NET/GATE score will be given preference.
- All interested candidates should directly appear in person for a walk-in interview at Room 114, Academic Block A, IIT Hyderabad Kandi campus on 23rd August 2019 (Friday) at 10:00 AM with original hard-copies of the following: a) full CV, b) 1 recommendation letter, c) degree certificates and transcripts, and d) documents for verification of DOB.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- IIT Hyderabad reserves its right to not fill the position if no suitable candidate is found.
- Applicants may also e-mail a copy of their full CV to Dr. Satyavrata Samavedi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Lopamudra Giri (email@example.com) with e-mail subject ‘JRF DBT’.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.